Funky DIY Fruit Bowl
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "One of the best things to have in your kitchen is a bowl of fruit! Just imagine... strawberries, bananas, cherries, peaches and many more, all of them in amazing colors and all of them decorating your home! Afterall, we are not only thinking about the decor, but also about our health. Fruits should always be in our diet and especially in Summer because our body needs extra water. So, let's take care of them and prepare a Funky Fruit Bowl, perfect for your kitchen table!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
- Straw Bowl
- Hot Glue
- Pom Pom Ribbon
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
- Inexpensive Upcycled DIY Cork Board
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- Rustic DIY Silverware Holder
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- Easy Upcycled Sweater DIY Box
- Succulious Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Ginormous DIY Chalkboard
- How to Sew Your Own Curtains
- DIY Ladder Shoe Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed