We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These cheerful free printable pastel flowers can be used in a variety of ways: as cupcake toppers, banners, classroom or home bulletin board decorations or even in flower arrangements as shown in the photo. You can make the simple flat versions or fold and glue them and use them as three-dimensional flowers. You can either cut them with a circle cutter or cut around the shapes of the flowers, the choice is yours. And if you’re really feeling ambitious, you can also embellish them with Mod Podge or rhinestones to create lasting, elegant decorations for next to no cost. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Lace No-Sew DIY Curtains
- Rustic DIY Lantern Lamp
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Faux Sheepskin DIY Rug
- DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
- Farmhouse Bread Basket Weaving Tutorial
- Easy Diy Upcycled Vase For Home Decor
- Cloud Toilet Paper Storage
- Braided T-Shirt Rug Tutorial
- Glowing Broken Glass Container Candles
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Is It On Or Off
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Diy Pom Pom Garland For Home Decor
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter