Flat Christmas Tree Wall Art
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love to decorate my home with Christmas trees during the holiday season. However, real trees take up too much space so I love to make flat Christmas trees that hang on the wall. The other day I was painting some watercolor baubles to relax when I'd finished I thought they would look great as a giant flat Christmas tree wall decoration. I was able to by some cheap frames from the dollar store and arrange the painted baubles into a Christmas tree. You can download the baubles from my blog to paint your own. "
- Postcard watercolor paper
- Watercolor paints
- Dollar Store Frames
- Mounting squares
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding your plants a perfect and pretty home can be expensive, but not with these Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots. Find any cheap… Continue reading: "Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots"
- DIY Confetti Washi Tape Accent Wall
- DIY Painted Cross Stitch Art
- Unique Hanging Plant Headboard DIY
- Yard Sale Frame to Fun Home Decor
- Boho-Chic Light Fixture DIY
- Changeable Velcro Photo Display Chalkboard
- DIY Abstract Painted Storage Boxes
- Hanging DIY Light Chandelier
- DIY Crystal Chandelier
- Budget-Friendly DIY Mirror
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes