Faux Brick Shadow Box Diy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"We all have a bunch of treasures that we store away under the bed, in the cupboard or in the attic, right? Now is the perfect time to show them off in this unique faux brick cut-out shadow box! And better yet, you can keep refreshing your display whenever you feel like it so that all your favorites get some love. The tutorial will show you how to make both the shadow box and how to line it with handmade faux polystyrene bricks. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
There's nothing like a cheerful backyard to get you excited to spend time outside. Check out this tutorial to learn about this… Continue reading: "Colorful Upcycled DIY Easy Bench"
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Thrifted Personalized Serving Tray
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Romantic DIY Outdoor Lighting
- Recycle Wine Bottle into Bohemian Vase Decor
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Paint Color Samples DIY Curtain
- 36 DIY Dorm Decor Ideas
- Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Chair Makeover
- Banana & Bubble Gum Natural Soy Wax Melts
- Apple, Nutmeg And Clove Sugar Scrub
- Comfy Outdoor Chair Pillow
- Mirror, Mirror On The Fence
- How to Grow Winter Squash
- Hollow Concrete Pumpkins
- DIY Study Pillow
- Food Hacks: How To Make Homemade Soap Using Ripe Produce
- 14 Home Schooling Hacks