Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make farmhouse style coasters with Dollar Tree supplies. This uses mini wood pallets and a mini wooden crate from Dollar Tree. I also used rub on transfers from Dollar Tree. I painted the coasters and then sealed with so they are water proof. These are adorable wooden coasters that are cheap to make and very easy. You can get creative with the designs to match your decor with different paint or rub ons or even stickers."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy DIY Magnolia Wreath
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- A Craft for Every Room: DIY Room Decor
- DIY Confetti Washi Tape Accent Wall
- Painted Spoon Wall Decor
- Cheap and Easy Pallet Wall
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Lace and Burlap Covered Books DIY Decor
- Easy Canvas DIY Wall Art
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Haylee Hand Towel