Fall Leaves DIY Garland
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Spruce up your house for the fall season with this DIY Fall Garland! Easy and simple to make, this lovely leaves garland is also super affordable and looks amazing as wall decor! A great addition to a Thanksgiving table setting too. Once you’ve got your supplies together, making this super simple autumn garland should take you less than 10 minutes. If you love rustic home decor, you’ll enjoy working with natural leaves - they add a touch of warmth to any house."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding new decorations for your home can be expensive, but not anymore with this Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath! If you are looking… Continue reading: "Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath"
- Unique Hanging Plant Headboard DIY
- DIY Fabric Storage Box Upcycle
- Lace No-Sew DIY Curtains
- Marimo Moss Ball Aquarium
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Faux Sheepskin DIY Rug
- DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Pincushion
- Diy Realistic Eyeballs
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates