This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Fabulous Fabric Twine Trivets
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Got scraps? Then this project is perfect for you! This fabric twine trivets sewing tutorial is a great beginner project because it’s so quick and easy to make. This is not only easy and so useful (I never have enough trivets on hand!) but it’s also the perfect sewing project to practice your zig-zag stitch and a nice opportunity to use jeans needles and thread, if your fabric twine is pretty thick. And since its the holidays season, these could make a great homemade gift idea for your friends and family that love spending time in the kitchen."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
- DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
- Cute Cardboard DIY Basket
- Upcycled Skirt Throw Pillow
- Beautiful Diy Textured Vase
- DIY Herb Pot
- Trendy Upcycled Light Bulb Vase
- Creative Things to Do with Glass Bottles Upcycled Cacti Planter
- DIY Modern Mirror
- Recycled Vinyl Record DIY Incense Holder
- Adorable DIY Bracelet Organizer Box
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe