Fabric Book Jacket
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Keep your books nice, clean, and safe with this practical DIY book cover! If you love reading and you have a bunch of books, you also want them to stay in good condition so that you can enjoy them for years to come. This fabric book cover will help you with that! It’ll protect your books from water, coffee, or tea that might get spilled on them. This project is fun and easy, and it doesn’t take longer than fifteen minutes to finish. Due to its simple but practical nature, it’s just as attractive for sewing beginners as it is for experienced veterans! These fabric book covers make amazing presents too, so keep them in mind when you want to surprise someone dear to you! Watch the video and make yourself some new fabric book covers right away! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar