Essential Oil Recipe Box
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an essential oil recipe box to keep your essential oil and natural home recipes organized. This is an easy craft project that uses a Dollar Tree wood crate. I also found a succulent rub on at Dollar Tree to decorate it with. The post has printable recipe card dividers so you can organize your cards. This is an easy project that you can do in an afternoon. Then organize your cards for your needs and the recipes you use most often."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy DIY Magnolia Wreath
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- A Craft for Every Room: DIY Room Decor
- DIY Confetti Washi Tape Accent Wall
- Painted Spoon Wall Decor
- Cheap and Easy Pallet Wall
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Lace and Burlap Covered Books DIY Decor
- Easy Canvas DIY Wall Art
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Haylee Hand Towel