Essential Oil Recipe Box
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an essential oil recipe box to keep your essential oil and natural home recipes organized. This is an easy craft project that uses a Dollar Tree wood crate. I also found a succulent rub on at Dollar Tree to decorate it with. The post has printable recipe card dividers so you can organize your cards. This is an easy project that you can do in an afternoon. Then organize your cards for your needs and the recipes you use most often."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Diy Dollar Tree Christmas Decorations
- Delightful Thanksgiving DIY Doormat
- Patriotic Table DIY Utensil Caddy Basket
- DIY Hot Glue Bowl
- Pumpkin DIY Planters
- Winter Table Branches
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Toy Truck Crochet Storage Basket With Tshirt Yarn
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Eliminate That Musty Smell From Old Furniture!
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe