This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Endless Summer Afghan Square
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This beautifully textured flower is my take on a Hydrangea. It's created in the round, making it very easy to transform into an afghan square perfect for so many projects, like afghans, tote bags, scarves and more! You'll need a total of 35 yards of worsted weight yarn - I've used Red Heart Super Saver in Turqua, Tea Leaf and Soft White. Caron One Pound and Bernat Super Value are similar alternatives, though you could use any weight yarn with respective crochet hook if gauge isn't essential. You'll also need an H8/5mm crochet hook. If you meet my gauge, you're finished square will come to 4.75" (or 4 3/4"). You can make it larger by adding more rounds to the border. There is a video tutorial included too!"
- 35 Yards of Worsted Weight #4 Yarn – I used Red Heart’s Super Saver in Soft White, Turqua (Blue) and Tea Leaf (Green)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle for Weaving in Ends
Read NextAdorable DIY Bracelet Organizer Box
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover