Embellished Button Monogram Letter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I know, I know, a Button Covered Monogram Letter isn’t exactly breaking the mold in terms of original crafty ideas, but I thought I’d add a slightly different element by using something I tried in another craft. So why red? This project is a small part of a larger one where I’m creating ten different monogram letters using completely different crafting techniques to spell B-E I-N-S-P-I-R-E-D, to fit my Wonder Women theme in my craft room. So be sure to check out my detailed tutorial!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub