Watercolor Marble Ceramic Bowl
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I have a habbit before going to sleep! what is that? I spend every night at least ten minutes checking internet! Bad habbit I have to admit, because everytime I see something interesting, I want to try it! And if I have already the materials, there is no problem...but guess if I do not have them! This time I was checking all these things you can made with the Watercolor tecnique and I really liked the Marble Colors on them! Everywhere actually! That was it... I had to try this and I knew from the beginning where to try it on! My new Ceramic Bowl was just perfect!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- Ceramic Bowl
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Paint Brush
- Acrylic Paints
- Mist Bottle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy DIY Bandana Throw Pillows
- Gold Cactus DIY Wallpaper
- Tall Succulent Planter
- DIY Storage Jars
- Stripes and Polka Dots Laundry Room Makeover
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- DIY Barn Door Under $10 in 30 Minutes
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Oh So Lovely Oreo Dipped Roses
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Gift Bags
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Brigitte Bardot-Inspired Hair Tutorial
- Oatmeal Cream Pie Soap Cupcakes
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Wine Bottle Centerpieces
- Thanksgiving Cutlery Holder
- Sweet DIY Candy Ornaments - 2 FREE Templates!
- Printable Christmas Chocolate Wrapper
- Christmas Gift Card Holder - Free Pattern