This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Etched Glass DIY Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"One of the simplest joys in my morning routine, after early snuggles with Max, is my first cup of coffee. Steaming hot and fragrant, I can’t imagine a better way to start the day. I love that I can rely on my favorite Starbucks brews to help me get my day kicked off just right, even at home.While the packaging is great at the store, I want a more efficient way to store it at home, and as a bonus, I’d love if it’s cute as well. That’s where my etched-glass storage jar comes in handy! I simply refill the jar whenever it gets low, and I have a sweet little display of my favorite thing, coffee!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextProvincial Vase Upcycle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Provincial Vase Upcycle
- DIY Nesting Herb Boxes
- Secret Bucket Storage Solution
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
- Lyrical Doormat Tutorial
- DIY Love Heart Cork Board
- Ginormous DIY Chalkboard
- DIY Liquid Sculpey Happy Rain Cloud
- Thrift Store Cutting Board Makeover
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve