Easy Etched Glass DIY Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"One of the simplest joys in my morning routine, after early snuggles with Max, is my first cup of coffee. Steaming hot and fragrant, I can’t imagine a better way to start the day. I love that I can rely on my favorite Starbucks brews to help me get my day kicked off just right, even at home.While the packaging is great at the store, I want a more efficient way to store it at home, and as a bonus, I’d love if it’s cute as well. That’s where my etched-glass storage jar comes in handy! I simply refill the jar whenever it gets low, and I have a sweet little display of my favorite thing, coffee!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch