This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Potholders hotpads or trivets , whatever you call them , they are absolute essential for your kitchen. Crocheted Potholders are an easy way to spruce up a kitchen. I love crocheting potholders. They are both decorative and functional If you are looking for a quick easy and simple crochet potholder pattern, then here it is. Today am sharing the pattern for this Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder .This Potholder crochet pattern works up quick and the double thickness makes it strong and durable too. Potholders are also one of my favorite projects to give as gifts to friends and family. The size of this potholder can easily customized according to your need by changing the starting number of stitches. Its always advisable to use cotton yarn to make crochet potholders. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Cotton Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 10 inches- Customizable to any size"
Read NextThrift Store Pitchers Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills