Easy DIY Serving Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Summer has finally arrived, and with the warm weather comes the perfect opportunity to entertain friends and family! I’m totally pumped to take advantage of our new patio this summer, so I’m getting all of my entertaining supplies out and perfecting my cocktail recipes (mocktails for me). Today I’m sharing a super easy tutorial for a DIY serving tray that basically involves gluing paper to an existing tray. It took me less than an hour to make it (not including drying time). Easy peasy!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Off the Wall Repurposed Paint Brush Hooks
- Lace and Burlap Covered Books DIY Decor
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- Repurposed Wine Crate DIY Serving Tray
- House Cleaning Schedule
- Inexpensive Upcycled DIY Cork Board
- Alcove DIY Display Shelves
- Succulious Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Chic DIY Plant Hanger
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart