Easy DIY Serving Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Summer has finally arrived, and with the warm weather comes the perfect opportunity to entertain friends and family! I’m totally pumped to take advantage of our new patio this summer, so I’m getting all of my entertaining supplies out and perfecting my cocktail recipes (mocktails for me). Today I’m sharing a super easy tutorial for a DIY serving tray that basically involves gluing paper to an existing tray. It took me less than an hour to make it (not including drying time). Easy peasy!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decorated Wooden Cross DIY
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- "You Grow Girl" DIY Flower Pot
- XOXO Love Pallet Sign DIY
- DIY Beachy Starfish Decor
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY