This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"October is the perfect time to start getting into the Halloween spirit, and what better way to do that than with some fun dollar tree Halloween crafts? If you’re planning to decorate for Halloween, you may want to consider making these craft stick Dracula and Skull decorations. They are inexpensive and can give your Halloween decorations a personal touch. All you need are some cheap craft sticks, some paint, and some googly eyes. The kids will have so much fun painting and decorating these little guys! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn