Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make easy and inexpensive magnets for your fridge. This is a Dollar Tree craft idea that uses mini Jenga blocks and a calendar from Dollar Tree. The blocks are small and called Tumbling Tower in the store. Then you cut the pictures from the back of the calendar to use to decorate the magnets. You can still use the calendar or use it to make signs. Since you get several blocks in a box and 12 designs per calendar, you can make several magnets for $2!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub