This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If you have been wanting to decorate your space for the fall season but are on a budget, then you will love this Dollar Tree project! Learn how to transform those plain and inexpensive Dollar Tree pumpkins into fabulous fall home decor pieces. In this tutorial, you will learn how to makeover those bright orange pumpkins from the Dollar Tree by using a few coats of spray paint. This project is simple to make, requires only a few supplies, and is a great project for a beginning crafter. Plus, you can customize these pumpkins any way that you like, so they can be used on your mantel, as part of a centerpiece, or be displayed outside!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
- Rustic DIY Silverware Holder
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
- Inexpensive Upcycled DIY Cork Board
- Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath
- Provincial Vase Upcycle
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- DIY Retro Caned Candle Holder
- Painted Spoon Wall Decor
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Yardzee
- Mason Jar Lid Drink Coasters
- Beautiful Diy Textured Vase
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- How To Dye Easter Eggs
- Eater Egg Paper Craft
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- Patching Sewing
- Turmeric Infused Oil