Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If you have been wanting to decorate your space for the fall season but are on a budget, then you will love this Dollar Tree project! Learn how to transform those plain and inexpensive Dollar Tree pumpkins into fabulous fall home decor pieces. In this tutorial, you will learn how to makeover those bright orange pumpkins from the Dollar Tree by using a few coats of spray paint. This project is simple to make, requires only a few supplies, and is a great project for a beginning crafter. Plus, you can customize these pumpkins any way that you like, so they can be used on your mantel, as part of a centerpiece, or be displayed outside!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
- Rustic DIY Silverware Holder
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
- Ginormous DIY Chalkboard
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- How to Make an Awesome Hidden Jewelry Organizer
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- Little Miss Laundry Hamper Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand