This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Winter Wreath Idea
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a DIY winter wreath for your seasonal home decor. This winter grapevine wreath is perfect for your front door and features traditional, winter elements including pinecones, pine needles, eucalyptus, winter berries and faux spray snow. Handcrafted using faux floral supplies from the craft store, this winter wreath idea is perfect as a winter decoration for your door throughout the season. As soon as I put my Christmas decorations on my tree, this winter wreath idea gets displayed on my door. As this grapevine wreath has a winter theme, rather than a holiday theme, I’m able to leave it up through February or March. Not only does this DIY winter wreath look amazing on a door, I also think my winter grapevine wreath looks lovely above a fireplace or on a focus wall in the dining room, living room or hall."
Read NextDiy Faux Clay Vases For Home Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Diy Faux Clay Vases For Home Decor
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Flowers
- Alcove DIY Display Shelves
- 5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage
- How To Cover Glass Doors With Fabric
- Lace No-Sew DIY Curtains
- No Sew Rope Decorative Dish
- Adorable DIY Bracelet Organizer Box
- Heart Pompom Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket