This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Winter Wreath Idea
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a DIY winter wreath for your seasonal home decor. This winter grapevine wreath is perfect for your front door and features traditional, winter elements including pinecones, pine needles, eucalyptus, winter berries and faux spray snow. Handcrafted using faux floral supplies from the craft store, this winter wreath idea is perfect as a winter decoration for your door throughout the season. As soon as I put my Christmas decorations on my tree, this winter wreath idea gets displayed on my door. As this grapevine wreath has a winter theme, rather than a holiday theme, I’m able to leave it up through February or March. Not only does this DIY winter wreath look amazing on a door, I also think my winter grapevine wreath looks lovely above a fireplace or on a focus wall in the dining room, living room or hall."
Read NextLyrical Doormat Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Make your front porch more inviting and welcoming with this Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing. If woodworking isn't your forte,… Continue reading: "Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- Colourful Jewelry Display Pegboard
- Printable Valentine's Day Candy Dice Game