Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Adding greenery around the house adds some new life but not all of us have a green thumb. This DIY vertical faux succulent garden is perfect for those who love the look of plants around the home or office but don't want the responsibility! This "garden" can hang on your wall or sit on your desk or shelf to add some greenery to your space. Get creative with your succulent placement and create a vertical succulent garden that's all your own! This easy DIY will help breathe new life into your space!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat