Diy Rustic Lamp
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Giving an old lamp new life is a super easy project that will completely overhaul the look and feel of the room! To make your own DIY rustic lamp you just need an old lamp, some fabric glue, rope, paint and around 1 hour of your time. If you’ve been looking for cheap farmhouse furniture, upcycling some of your old furniture pieces is a great way to start!If you have an old lamp sitting around that you don’t love anymore or that’s dented or with marks or maybe you just got a new lampshade from a thrift shop that has seen better days, well, you can actually recover it and make yourself a new DIY rustic lamp! Same if you don’t love the color of the actual lamp, you can change it in almost no time!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Diy Box Shelves
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- Angel Wings DIY Wall Decor
- Designer Upcycled Desk Cady
- Copper and Leather Cup Holders
- Easy Etched Glass DIY Storage
- Headboard Repurposed Into a Coat Rack
- Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves
- DIY Love Heart Cork Board
- The Super Simple Scrap Wood Wall Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Long Lasting Play Dough Recipe With Crayons
- Halloween Melted Crayon Pumpkin
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper