Diy Rustic Lamp
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Giving an old lamp new life is a super easy project that will completely overhaul the look and feel of the room! To make your own DIY rustic lamp you just need an old lamp, some fabric glue, rope, paint and around 1 hour of your time. If you’ve been looking for cheap farmhouse furniture, upcycling some of your old furniture pieces is a great way to start!If you have an old lamp sitting around that you don’t love anymore or that’s dented or with marks or maybe you just got a new lampshade from a thrift shop that has seen better days, well, you can actually recover it and make yourself a new DIY rustic lamp! Same if you don’t love the color of the actual lamp, you can change it in almost no time!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How To Makeover Your Curtain Rods Using Drawer Pulls
- Recycle Wine Bottle into Bohemian Vase Decor
- Revamped Lamp Project
- Chic DIY Plant Hanger
- Colorful Wooden Calendar Blocks
- Headboard Repurposed Into a Coat Rack
- Bottle Lamps Magical Party Decor Idea
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
- Corner Fireplace Mantel Makeover
- No Sew Pillow Cover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe