Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This personalized map pinboard would look great in any teen bedroom or study. Not only do you get to personalize it by printing maps of places special to you. But you can also move the hexagon tiles around to change the shape of the pin board. The tutorial shows you how to print onto fabric and provides a link to hundreds of free vintage maps to use. This would also make a wonderful gift for those with wanderlust."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Hexagon cork boards
- Printable fabric sheets
- spray adhesive
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding new decorations for your home can be expensive, but not anymore with this Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath! If you are looking… Continue reading: "Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath"
- Unique Hanging Plant Headboard DIY
- DIY Fabric Storage Box Upcycle
- Lace No-Sew DIY Curtains
- Marimo Moss Ball Aquarium
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Faux Sheepskin DIY Rug
- DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Pincushion
- Diy Realistic Eyeballs
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates