Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This personalized map pinboard would look great in any teen bedroom or study. Not only do you get to personalize it by printing maps of places special to you. But you can also move the hexagon tiles around to change the shape of the pin board. The tutorial shows you how to print onto fabric and provides a link to hundreds of free vintage maps to use. This would also make a wonderful gift for those with wanderlust."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Hexagon cork boards
- Printable fabric sheets
- spray adhesive
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder