DIY Herb Pot
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This DIY herb pot is a thrifty and eco-friendly way to make planters! You only need a can, some burlap, ribbon and glue to create a beautiful and rustic planter in no time. Give your plants a little new home this season with a simple, recycled herb container! Cultivating your own herbs in a cute DIY herb pot is a super easy way to add more flavor and color to your meals! Indoor herb pots also look beautiful sitting in your kitchen windowsill and make beautiful centerpieces for parties."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- DIY Marbled Tiles
- Decorated Wooden Cross DIY
- Giant DIY Pegboard Organizer
- Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
- DIY Barn Door Under $10 in 30 Minutes
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- Upcycle Old Planters to Candle Holders with Chalk Paint
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Trendy Upcycled Light Bulb Vase
- Chic DIY Plant Hanger
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart