Diy Frame Shelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"A picture frame is perfect for displaying things so why not turn one (or two) into a shelf! Depending on the moulding, you can create an intricate shelf for your wall. Put some trinkets and treasures on display or clear up some vanity or desk space. Recycling an old frame (or buying one specifically for this project) will help you create a fun way to display some objects. With a few supplies and minimal DIY skills, you can create a Picture Frame Shelf of your own!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat