Diy Chalk Painted Magazine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love to read but also like to cozy up when I do (who's with me on that!), so our DIY painted magazine rack is going to do double duty. We're starting off the New Year with a fun and practical storage solution! Since this vintage wooden magazine holder is split right down the middle, I'll store reading material on one side. And on the other? A colourful and cozy blanket. Specifically, an iconic multi stripe point blanket throw!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dining Chair Makeover
- Chocolate And Peppermint All Natural Lip Balm Diy
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Frost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Valentines Planter