Designer Upcycled Desk Cady
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I recently was trying to decide on a new wallpaper for my bedroom and as a result, had a few spare wallpaper samples. 3 of the samples were for Marimekko designer wallpaper in 3 different colorways. Instead of throwing away the samples, I combined them with some old tin cans to make a designer desk caddy. The three pen pots in Marimekko design look very stylish. The wooden carrier is handy too. As well as this project there are more crafting with wallpaper sample ideas on the blog post."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- wallpaper samples
- tin cans
- spray paint
- scraps of wood
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Decorative DIY Storage Boxes
- Darling DIY Jewelry Tray
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
- Give your home a dose of whimsy with these floor cushions.
- DIY Wooden Crate Shelves
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
- Transform Your Stairs With Wallpaper
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths