DIY Woven Lampshade
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"My favorite projects are the ones that can be completed while sitting in front of the TV or listening to a podcast. This lampshade falls right into that category, and while it takes some time to make, it's super easy and can be done while paying attention to something else. All it takes is an old lampshade and a fair amount of cord. I've put the completed project on my nightstand, and I absolutely love how it looks!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- Chic DIY Plant Hanger
- Revamped Lamp Project
- Colorful Wooden Calendar Blocks
- Nightstand Makeover
- Trendy Upcycled Light Bulb Vase
- How To Makeover Your Curtain Rods Using Drawer Pulls
- Recycle Wine Bottle into Bohemian Vase Decor
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Football Cookie Pops Recipe
- Caramel Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- Easy English Muffin Pizzas
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe