DIY Woven Lampshade
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"My favorite projects are the ones that can be completed while sitting in front of the TV or listening to a podcast. This lampshade falls right into that category, and while it takes some time to make, it's super easy and can be done while paying attention to something else. All it takes is an old lampshade and a fair amount of cord. I've put the completed project on my nightstand, and I absolutely love how it looks!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I have a problem with real Christmas trees. They look great in other peoples homes but I don't like them in mine as I hate dropped… Continue reading: "Upcycled Lamp Shade Christmas Tree"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Lemon Lavender Bath Salts
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!