DIY Woodslice Plant Shelves
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I live in an old Victorian house. Being over a hundred years old the house has lots of irregular nooks and crannies. With these DIY plant shelves, I have designed a three-tiered shelf system to fit some of the tall narrow wall spaces I have in my home. These shelves cost me almost nothing to make too as I used an old floorboard and some leftover wood slices. The live bark edge of the wood slice shelves actually looks fabulous with the plants."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
- 3 large Wood slices
- I long piece of pine wood I used an old floorboard
- Angle brackets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Fabric Tortilla Warmer (video)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Valentine's Day Bath Bombs Diy
- Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags