This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Woodslice Plant Shelves
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I live in an old Victorian house. Being over a hundred years old the house has lots of irregular nooks and crannies. With these DIY plant shelves, I have designed a three-tiered shelf system to fit some of the tall narrow wall spaces I have in my home. These shelves cost me almost nothing to make too as I used an old floorboard and some leftover wood slices. The live bark edge of the wood slice shelves actually looks fabulous with the plants."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
- 3 large Wood slices
- I long piece of pine wood I used an old floorboard
- Angle brackets
Read NextRustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Nothing ruins the aroma of homemade cooking faster than a stinky garbage disposal. Learn how to get rid of that smell with this recipe… Continue reading: "Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- How to Make Cornhole Bags
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- Peach, Grapefruit And Thyme Sugar Scrub
- Copycat Big Mac Sauce Recipe
- Kidney Bean Salad Recipe
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe