DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When I've got five minutes to myself I love to curl up on the sofa with a hot cup of coffee and flick through a home decor magazines. I love my magazines and I'm always looking for great ways to store them. That's when I came up with this stylish denim and copper magazine rack. I used an old pair of jeans and some copper plumbing pipes to make this good looking magazine rack for my living room. By the way, someone else has suggested that it would make a great cat bed too! As I don't have cats I'll stick to using it store my magazines."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Old pair of jeans
- copper piping and joints
- Needle and thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
- Rustic DIY Silverware Holder
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
- Ginormous DIY Chalkboard
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- How to Make an Awesome Hidden Jewelry Organizer
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- Little Miss Laundry Hamper Makeover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand