DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When I've got five minutes to myself I love to curl up on the sofa with a hot cup of coffee and flick through a home decor magazines. I love my magazines and I'm always looking for great ways to store them. That's when I came up with this stylish denim and copper magazine rack. I used an old pair of jeans and some copper plumbing pipes to make this good looking magazine rack for my living room. By the way, someone else has suggested that it would make a great cat bed too! As I don't have cats I'll stick to using it store my magazines."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Old pair of jeans
- copper piping and joints
- Needle and thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Lace No-Sew DIY Curtains
- Rustic DIY Lantern Lamp
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Faux Sheepskin DIY Rug
- DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
- Farmhouse Bread Basket Weaving Tutorial
- Easy Diy Upcycled Vase For Home Decor
- Cloud Toilet Paper Storage
- Braided T-Shirt Rug Tutorial
- Glowing Broken Glass Container Candles
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Is It On Or Off
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Diy Pom Pom Garland For Home Decor
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter