This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When I've got five minutes to myself I love to curl up on the sofa with a hot cup of coffee and flick through a home decor magazines. I love my magazines and I'm always looking for great ways to store them. That's when I came up with this stylish denim and copper magazine rack. I used an old pair of jeans and some copper plumbing pipes to make this good looking magazine rack for my living room. By the way, someone else has suggested that it would make a great cat bed too! As I don't have cats I'll stick to using it store my magazines."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Old pair of jeans
- copper piping and joints
- Needle and thread.
Read NextGold Confetti Cake Plate DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars