DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When I've got five minutes to myself I love to curl up on the sofa with a hot cup of coffee and flick through a home decor magazines. I love my magazines and I'm always looking for great ways to store them. That's when I came up with this stylish denim and copper magazine rack. I used an old pair of jeans and some copper plumbing pipes to make this good looking magazine rack for my living room. By the way, someone else has suggested that it would make a great cat bed too! As I don't have cats I'll stick to using it store my magazines."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Old pair of jeans
- copper piping and joints
- Needle and thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you have line dry clothes and a small laundry room, you know the struggle of finding room to put up a drying rack. This Small… Continue reading: "Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack"
- Diy Kitchen Sign for Less Than $10
- How To Makeover Your Curtain Rods Using Drawer Pulls
- DIY Rainbow Cheese Knives
- DIY Ladder Shoe Rack
- Recycle Wine Bottle into Bohemian Vase Decor
- Rustic Scrap Wood Sign Upcycle
- Transform Your Stairs With Wallpaper
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Unique Yarn DIY Wall Hanging
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers