DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When I've got five minutes to myself I love to curl up on the sofa with a hot cup of coffee and flick through a home decor magazines. I love my magazines and I'm always looking for great ways to store them. That's when I came up with this stylish denim and copper magazine rack. I used an old pair of jeans and some copper plumbing pipes to make this good looking magazine rack for my living room. By the way, someone else has suggested that it would make a great cat bed too! As I don't have cats I'll stick to using it store my magazines."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Old pair of jeans
- copper piping and joints
- Needle and thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Off the Wall Repurposed Paint Brush Hooks
- Lace and Burlap Covered Books DIY Decor
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- Repurposed Wine Crate DIY Serving Tray
- House Cleaning Schedule
- Inexpensive Upcycled DIY Cork Board
- Alcove DIY Display Shelves
- Succulious Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Chic DIY Plant Hanger
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart