DIY Summer Sun Coasters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Do you have a bunch of summer get-togethers planned, but wish you had better coasters for the occasion? Then learn how to transform a set of store-bought coasters, into the perfect summertime coasters, by using your Cricut machine and some vinyl! In this tutorial, you will learn how to transform any set of coasters into a custom set of coasters in just a few minutes. This project is simple to make, its completely customizable, and only requires a few supplies. Plus, you can use the technique in the tutorial, to make coasters for any season!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Unique Hanging Plant Headboard DIY
- DIY Fabric Storage Box Upcycle
- Lace No-Sew DIY Curtains
- Marimo Moss Ball Aquarium
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Faux Sheepskin DIY Rug
- DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase
- Dollar Tree Fall Farmhouse Sign
- Pumpkin Pincushion