DIY Summer Sun Coasters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Do you have a bunch of summer get-togethers planned, but wish you had better coasters for the occasion? Then learn how to transform a set of store-bought coasters, into the perfect summertime coasters, by using your Cricut machine and some vinyl! In this tutorial, you will learn how to transform any set of coasters into a custom set of coasters in just a few minutes. This project is simple to make, its completely customizable, and only requires a few supplies. Plus, you can use the technique in the tutorial, to make coasters for any season!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"How to build a simple console table for behind your sofa, with plugin added for easy phone charging! Joe and I are probably a lot… Continue reading: "Behind the Sofa DIY Console Table Charging Station"
- Colorful DIY Embroidered Yarn Baskets
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Darling DIY Sink Curtains
- Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves
- Gold Cactus DIY Wallpaper
- Gorgeous DIY Glass Terrarium
- Easy DIY Magnolia Wreath
- Rustic Wooden Keys Pottery Barn Dupe
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Transform Your Stairs With Wallpaper
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers