This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Simplistic Photo Display
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Here is a super fun project that you can keep for years and update as your style and personality changes! Displaying all your favorite photos is sometimes difficult. Maybe you don’t want to be so basic and buy the normal picture frames for yours, and you want to be more creative. Well if that’s you, then you will love this DIY Simplistic Photo Display! You can paint it any color to match your style and you can display multiple pictures at once, too! With this DIY, you just can’t lose."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- How to Make a Gorgeous Twine-Wrapped Storage Box
- DIY Fabric Storage Bins
- Decorative DIY Storage Boxes
- Unexpected Lace DIY Earring Holder
- Giant DIY Pegboard Organizer
- Easy No Sew Rope Basket
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
- DIY Ladder Shoe Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial