DIY Retro Video Game Desk Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"There are two things that can really motivate me to get organized: Back to school season and cute office supplies. (I mean, there was that brief burst of organizational energy after I read Marie Kondo’s book, but it was short-lived) When you combine back to school, cute Pilot G2 pens, and a little geeky magic, you get this sweet video game-inspired desk organizer that you can make at home!I always go a little bit crazy when it comes time to refresh everything for the new school year, so it’s great being able to find everything I need in one place under the big red circle that I love so much."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"How to build a simple console table for behind your sofa, with plugin added for easy phone charging! Joe and I are probably a lot… Continue reading: "Behind the Sofa DIY Console Table Charging Station"
- Colorful DIY Embroidered Yarn Baskets
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Darling DIY Sink Curtains
- Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves
- Gold Cactus DIY Wallpaper
- Gorgeous DIY Glass Terrarium
- Easy DIY Magnolia Wreath
- Rustic Wooden Keys Pottery Barn Dupe
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Transform Your Stairs With Wallpaper
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Bath Salts
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Stained Glass Craft
- Homemade Hand Scrub
- DIY Fabric Shoelaces
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags