DIY Retro Video Game Desk Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"There are two things that can really motivate me to get organized: Back to school season and cute office supplies. (I mean, there was that brief burst of organizational energy after I read Marie Kondo’s book, but it was short-lived) When you combine back to school, cute Pilot G2 pens, and a little geeky magic, you get this sweet video game-inspired desk organizer that you can make at home!I always go a little bit crazy when it comes time to refresh everything for the new school year, so it’s great being able to find everything I need in one place under the big red circle that I love so much."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Rustic DIY Lantern Lamp
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- Farmhouse Bread Basket Weaving Tutorial
- Pumpkin DIY Planters
- Upcycled Shelf From a Cabinet Door
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Elegant Floating DIY Shelves
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Pumpkin Designed DIY Serving Tray
- Metallic Foil Jar Decorations
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume