DIY Planets of Star Wars Sign
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Farmhouse-style Star Wars Sign. Show your geeky-side without sacrificing your homes style. Free printable available (click on the link that says Click Here for DIY Project below to find template). This was made with plywood, latex primer, acrylic paint, a paint marker, wood stain and 1x2 wood for the frame. May the 4th, Star Wars Day, is coming soon. This was a perfect excuse for me to make some fun fangirl art for our game room. I didn't want it to look cartoon-y or like a college dorm room though. I had to add a bit of Farmhouse charm to this project."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Diy Dollar Tree Christmas Decorations
- Delightful Thanksgiving DIY Doormat
- Patriotic Table DIY Utensil Caddy Basket
- DIY Hot Glue Bowl
- Pumpkin DIY Planters
- Winter Table Branches
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Toy Truck Crochet Storage Basket With Tshirt Yarn
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Eliminate That Musty Smell From Old Furniture!
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe