DIY Personalized Nightstand Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make the perfect bedside accessory with this DIY Personalized Nightstand Organizer. This project also makes a wonderful gift with a personal touch.
From the blogger: "I find it hard to think of handmade gift ideas for the men in my family. However, when I started making this organizer my son saw what I was doing and asked if I could make it for him instead. Not only is this nightstand handy for storing your watch and pocket change on your bedside table. It can be personalized in three ways, one with the monogrammed photo holder, the photo itself and with the maps decoupaged on the pen pot."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- scrap wood 2 small pieces
- tin can
- small piece of branch
- small piece of wire
- decoupage and wood glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Rustic DIY Lantern Lamp
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- Farmhouse Bread Basket Weaving Tutorial
- Pumpkin DIY Planters
- Upcycled Shelf From a Cabinet Door
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Elegant Floating DIY Shelves
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Pumpkin Designed DIY Serving Tray
- Metallic Foil Jar Decorations
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume