DIY Personalized Nightstand Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make the perfect bedside accessory with this DIY Personalized Nightstand Organizer. This project also makes a wonderful gift with a personal touch.
From the blogger: "I find it hard to think of handmade gift ideas for the men in my family. However, when I started making this organizer my son saw what I was doing and asked if I could make it for him instead. Not only is this nightstand handy for storing your watch and pocket change on your bedside table. It can be personalized in three ways, one with the monogrammed photo holder, the photo itself and with the maps decoupaged on the pen pot."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- scrap wood 2 small pieces
- tin can
- small piece of branch
- small piece of wire
- decoupage and wood glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Off the Wall Repurposed Paint Brush Hooks
- Lace and Burlap Covered Books DIY Decor
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- Repurposed Wine Crate DIY Serving Tray
- House Cleaning Schedule
- Inexpensive Upcycled DIY Cork Board
- Alcove DIY Display Shelves
- Succulious Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Chic DIY Plant Hanger
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart