DIY Personalized Nightstand Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make the perfect bedside accessory with this DIY Personalized Nightstand Organizer. This project also makes a wonderful gift with a personal touch.
From the blogger: "I find it hard to think of handmade gift ideas for the men in my family. However, when I started making this organizer my son saw what I was doing and asked if I could make it for him instead. Not only is this nightstand handy for storing your watch and pocket change on your bedside table. It can be personalized in three ways, one with the monogrammed photo holder, the photo itself and with the maps decoupaged on the pen pot."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- scrap wood 2 small pieces
- tin can
- small piece of branch
- small piece of wire
- decoupage and wood glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- Chic DIY Plant Hanger
- Revamped Lamp Project
- Colorful Wooden Calendar Blocks
- Nightstand Makeover
- Trendy Upcycled Light Bulb Vase
- How To Makeover Your Curtain Rods Using Drawer Pulls
- Recycle Wine Bottle into Bohemian Vase Decor
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Football Cookie Pops Recipe
- Caramel Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- Easy English Muffin Pizzas
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe