DIY Personalized Nightstand Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make the perfect bedside accessory with this DIY Personalized Nightstand Organizer. This project also makes a wonderful gift with a personal touch.
From the blogger: "I find it hard to think of handmade gift ideas for the men in my family. However, when I started making this organizer my son saw what I was doing and asked if I could make it for him instead. Not only is this nightstand handy for storing your watch and pocket change on your bedside table. It can be personalized in three ways, one with the monogrammed photo holder, the photo itself and with the maps decoupaged on the pen pot."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- scrap wood 2 small pieces
- tin can
- small piece of branch
- small piece of wire
- decoupage and wood glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Budget-Friendly DIY Mirror
- Yard Sale Frame to Fun Home Decor
- DIY Dollar Store Terrarium Hack
- Anthropologie Knock-Off Vase DIY
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover
- Printable Farmhouse Art Decor
- Braided T-Shirt Rug Tutorial
- Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY
- Budget-Friendly DIY Roman Shades
- DIY Beachy Starfish Decor
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Lemon Lavender Bath Salts
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!