DIY Personalized Nightstand Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make the perfect bedside accessory with this DIY Personalized Nightstand Organizer. This project also makes a wonderful gift with a personal touch.
From the blogger: "I find it hard to think of handmade gift ideas for the men in my family. However, when I started making this organizer my son saw what I was doing and asked if I could make it for him instead. Not only is this nightstand handy for storing your watch and pocket change on your bedside table. It can be personalized in three ways, one with the monogrammed photo holder, the photo itself and with the maps decoupaged on the pen pot."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- scrap wood 2 small pieces
- tin can
- small piece of branch
- small piece of wire
- decoupage and wood glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Chic DIY Plant Hanger
- Off the Wall Repurposed Paint Brush Hooks
- Repurposed Wine Crate DIY Serving Tray
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- Easy Etched Glass DIY Storage
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Alcove DIY Display Shelves
- Affordable DIY Shoe Organizer
- Elegant Floating DIY Shelves
- A Craft for Every Room: DIY Room Decor
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Ice Cream Coloring Page
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Teacher Appreciation Tag
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- Flowers Coloring Page
- Printable I Spy Camping
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow