DIY Pallet Curtain Rods
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Looking for a creative way to hang curtains with a rustic, farmhouse feel? Surprisingly, a simple stack of craft pallet wood and old hooks transformed my plain bay window into a soft and cozy feature! While on a recent jaunt to Hobby Lobby, I found a bundle of weathered craft wood. These were skinnier pieces that would be perfect for the small space above my bay window, but I wasn’t sure how I was going to hang the sheers. Then it came to me: I had some old wooden curtain rings that had screw-in eyelets with hanging hooks. These DIY pallet curtain rods were the perfect solution for my bay windows and I loved that they were an easy project I finished in just 30 minutes!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Grow Cabbage
- How to Make Embossed Stepping Stones
- How to Grow Microgreens Indoors
- Mounted Staghorn Fern Tutorial
- Elegant Terrarium Tutorial
- Presprouting Sugar Snap Peas Tutorial
- Vertical Succulent Garden Tutorial
- DIY Hydroponic Garden Tutorial
- DIY Newspaper Seedling Pots
- DIY Homemade Potting Soil