This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
DIY Nesting Herb Boxes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Everything deserves a cozy home, including your beloved herbs! You will absolutely adore these DIY Nesting Herb Boxes. These DIY wooden boxes not only hold your herbs, but they also look fabulous hung on the wall. It is surprisingly easy to learn how to do this wood pallet project. You can even make these boxes from scrap wood; so, it is an affordable DIY project to tackle. Inspired by the lyrics of “Scarborough Fair,” the words on the boxes will be sure to make you smile!
From the blogger: "These DIY nesting herb boxes will have you humming "Scarborough Fair!" Learn how to make these simple and beautiful boxes that will put a smile on your lips and a song in your heart every time you look at them. They are easily made from shiplap wood, pallet wood or any scrap wood you may have lying around. The Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme stencils are provided in both png and jpeg format (free for personal use.)"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Read NextPrintable Farmhouse Art Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Mar 28, 2017
These nesting boxes are really pretty and very versatile. I would probably not hang them on a wall, but use them as boxes for decorating or for organizing on shelves. I don't have a stencil cutting machine either, but I think it would be okay to print out the labels and attach them to the boxes with Mod Podge. Great tutorial with lots of written instructions and photos.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Printable Farmhouse Art Decor
- Adorable Hoop Wreath DIY
- Affordable DIY Shoe Organizer
- Adorable DIY Bracelet Organizer Box
- Decorated Wooden Cross DIY
- Provincial Vase Upcycle
- DIY Wooden Laundry Sign
- Easy DIY Drawer Organizer
- How To Makeover Your Curtain Rods Using Drawer Pulls
- Easy Upcycled Sweater DIY Box
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch