DIY Modern Mirror
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "iPhones might not be holographic yet, but you know what is? Scrapbook paper! I came across some holographic paper while I was in the paper isle last week, and I knew I had to do something with it, so I picked it up. It was just too shiny and pretty to not come home with me. I wanted to make something out of it that was useful in my everyday life and not just another thing that would collect dust, cause I have enough of that. I have been using a pocket mirror from the dollar store to do my makeup, and so I decided to make a DIY modern mirror with the holographic paper and be more of an adult."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Lantern
- Monster Inc Painted Rocks
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
- DIY Personalized Map Placemats
- DIY Granny Square Crochet Top
- DIY Stamped Air Dry Clay Bowls
- DIY Garden Ideas: 36 Garden Projects
- How to Bring Your Summer Herbs Indoors
- How to Teach Children to Help Harvest
- Growing, Harvesting, and Storing Garlic