DIY Modern Mirror
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "iPhones might not be holographic yet, but you know what is? Scrapbook paper! I came across some holographic paper while I was in the paper isle last week, and I knew I had to do something with it, so I picked it up. It was just too shiny and pretty to not come home with me. I wanted to make something out of it that was useful in my everyday life and not just another thing that would collect dust, cause I have enough of that. I have been using a pocket mirror from the dollar store to do my makeup, and so I decided to make a DIY modern mirror with the holographic paper and be more of an adult."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Autumn Leaf Vase from Paper Grocery Bag
- Fall Leaf Rubbing Pillow
- Antique Painted Wall Decor
- Adirondack Chair Tutorial
- DIY Mason Jar Christmas Luminaria
- Curvy Fabric Gift Card Holder
- Spooky Halloween Fairy Garden
- DIY Halloween Treat Jars
- Hanging Bat Halloween Decorations
- How to Make a Spider