DIY Modern Mirror
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "iPhones might not be holographic yet, but you know what is? Scrapbook paper! I came across some holographic paper while I was in the paper isle last week, and I knew I had to do something with it, so I picked it up. It was just too shiny and pretty to not come home with me. I wanted to make something out of it that was useful in my everyday life and not just another thing that would collect dust, cause I have enough of that. I have been using a pocket mirror from the dollar store to do my makeup, and so I decided to make a DIY modern mirror with the holographic paper and be more of an adult."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls