DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you've been looking for a fun way to decorate your table, you have to try this DIY centerpiece project. This DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray is absolutely charming and easy to make. With just a few pieces of scrap wood, you can whip together the tray to display your flower-filled mason jars. Mason jar projects make great DIY home decor, and this one is no different. Your new mason jar centerpiece can be used for any season or holiday; just substitute out what you put inside! Try this easy woodworking project for your home.
From the blogger: "Check out this tutorial to make this gorgeous DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray! It's super-easy to make and you can use scrap wood you already have!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Fabric Wallpaper
- DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
- Headboard Repurposed Into a Coat Rack
- How to Make a Wooden Star
- Rustic Chicken Wire Lampshade Makeover
- Anthropologie Knock-Off Vase DIY
- Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves
- Summer Burlap Table Runner
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- DIY Minimal Floor Mirror
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- Country Winter Wreath
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Pastel Colors Whipped Soap
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies