This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you've been looking for a fun way to decorate your table, you have to try this DIY centerpiece project. This DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray is absolutely charming and easy to make. With just a few pieces of scrap wood, you can whip together the tray to display your flower-filled mason jars. Mason jar projects make great DIY home decor, and this one is no different. Your new mason jar centerpiece can be used for any season or holiday; just substitute out what you put inside! Try this easy woodworking project for your home.
From the blogger: "Check out this tutorial to make this gorgeous DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray! It's super-easy to make and you can use scrap wood you already have!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Read NextDIY Curtain Rods
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square