DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you've been looking for a fun way to decorate your table, you have to try this DIY centerpiece project. This DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray is absolutely charming and easy to make. With just a few pieces of scrap wood, you can whip together the tray to display your flower-filled mason jars. Mason jar projects make great DIY home decor, and this one is no different. Your new mason jar centerpiece can be used for any season or holiday; just substitute out what you put inside! Try this easy woodworking project for your home.
From the blogger: "Check out this tutorial to make this gorgeous DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray! It's super-easy to make and you can use scrap wood you already have!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- Entryway Wall Organizer
- Copper and Leather Cup Holders
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
- Easy DIY Drawer Organizer
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Easy Etched Glass DIY Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween