DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you've been looking for a fun way to decorate your table, you have to try this DIY centerpiece project. This DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray is absolutely charming and easy to make. With just a few pieces of scrap wood, you can whip together the tray to display your flower-filled mason jars. Mason jar projects make great DIY home decor, and this one is no different. Your new mason jar centerpiece can be used for any season or holiday; just substitute out what you put inside! Try this easy woodworking project for your home.
From the blogger: "Check out this tutorial to make this gorgeous DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray! It's super-easy to make and you can use scrap wood you already have!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- DIY painted Christmas bauble
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- Farmhouse Wood Bead Garland
- How to Clean a Vacuum Roller Brush
- Camisole Sewing Pattern
- Free Easter Basket Printable
- Printable Easter Bunny
- Vintage Botanical Printables