DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you've been looking for a fun way to decorate your table, you have to try this DIY centerpiece project. This DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray is absolutely charming and easy to make. With just a few pieces of scrap wood, you can whip together the tray to display your flower-filled mason jars. Mason jar projects make great DIY home decor, and this one is no different. Your new mason jar centerpiece can be used for any season or holiday; just substitute out what you put inside! Try this easy woodworking project for your home.
From the blogger: "Check out this tutorial to make this gorgeous DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray! It's super-easy to make and you can use scrap wood you already have!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diamond Beads Diy Bracelet
- Turn an Old Cabinet Door into a Fabulous Serving Tray
- Paper Plate Dream Catcher
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder
- Button Flower
- How to Run and Maintain an Outdoor Fountain
- Feather Wall Decor
- How to choose the Best Dust Collector
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes