This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Holographic House Sign
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"With the change in technology CD and DVD's have now become redundant. If you are anything like me you will have loads just sitting around at home. Instead of throwing them away why not make some nice for your home. I made a number for my home using them. The CDs are silver and the DVD's are purple. The possibilities for this craft are endless, and the effects when the sun hits it are stunning."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDiy Faux Clay Vases For Home Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Diy Faux Clay Vases For Home Decor
- Paint Color Samples DIY Curtain
- DIY Ladder Shoe Rack
- Rain Boots Vase
- Diy Sunburst Mirror
- Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath
- How to Sew Cafe Style Curtains
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- Laminate Coffee Table Makeover
- 38 DIY Shelves: The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Shelf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Tier Tray Valentine Decor
- Dollar Tree Succulent Wreath
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy