DIY Holographic House Sign
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"With the change in technology CD and DVD's have now become redundant. If you are anything like me you will have loads just sitting around at home. Instead of throwing them away why not make some nice for your home. I made a number for my home using them. The CDs are silver and the DVD's are purple. The possibilities for this craft are endless, and the effects when the sun hits it are stunning."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 38 DIY Shelves: The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Shelf
- Easy No Sew Rope Basket
- Upcycled Jewelry Hanger
- Easy Modern Wood Slice DIY Shelf
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- Customize Your Plastic Storage Drawers
- Cute Cardboard DIY Basket
- Trendy Upcycled Light Bulb Vase
- DIY Modern Mirror
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Tips For Making Miniatures
- Easy Coastal Decor With A Twist Of Avocado
- Road Map Planters
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Shay Collar