DIY Globe Pendant Light
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I have seen this DIY Globe Pendant Light online and really love them. I’ve always wanted to purchase one for my boys rooms but can they are expensive, so when I found a globe on the thrift store shelves for $4.99 I knew I had to try making one. And guess what? It was super easy and I love how it came out. I did have to purchase a light kit to make this but overall this only cost me $15 to make."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids