DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Are you a beach lover? If so, you will love this home decor project. This DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art is easy, budget-friendly, and chic! If you are looking for a quick DIY art project, or an easy homemade gift idea, this is the project for you. You can dress up your homemade artwork with some cool, thrifted vintage frames. If you are looking to add beachy decor to any room in your home, or if you are just looking for a quick and simple DIY wall art project, then this is the DIY tutorial for you!
From the blogger: "Even though I live in the desert surrounded by cactus and year-round sunscreen use, I'm a beach lover at heart. When my husband brought home a couple small vintage frames, I knew exactly the type of art I'd fill them with. Beach, of course! So when on a recent trip to the hardware store, I snagged a handful of free color paint samples and set to work making some beach-themed (free) artwork. It probably took about 10 minutes. More time to soak in the sand and sea."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- Piece of cardstock
- Glue stick
- Craft scissors
- Paint chips
- Picture frame
DIY Project Instructions
Cut a piece of sturdy cardstock to fit the size of the frame.
This beach art was going to be a simple sand and sea view. Start by ripping a strip of tan paint chip.
Repeat the same but with various shades of blue paint chips.
Once you like the layout (and it resembles the sand and sea), use a glue stick to secure them to the cardstock.
Use scissors to cut off any excess paint chips.
Insert the free paint chip art into the frame.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
- Cloud Toilet Paper Storage
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Incredible Jar Chandelier DIY Light
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- DIY Personalized Nightstand Organizer
- Elegant Floating DIY Shelves
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple Grapevine Wreath For Valentine's Day
- Easy Sweater Mittens
- Rose Scented Massage Oil
- Poppy Seed Soap
- Valentine's Day Origami Boxes
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs