DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Are you a beach lover? If so, you will love this home decor project. This DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art is easy, budget-friendly, and chic! If you are looking for a quick DIY art project, or an easy homemade gift idea, this is the project for you. You can dress up your homemade artwork with some cool, thrifted vintage frames. If you are looking to add beachy decor to any room in your home, or if you are just looking for a quick and simple DIY wall art project, then this is the DIY tutorial for you!
From the blogger: "Even though I live in the desert surrounded by cactus and year-round sunscreen use, I'm a beach lover at heart. When my husband brought home a couple small vintage frames, I knew exactly the type of art I'd fill them with. Beach, of course! So when on a recent trip to the hardware store, I snagged a handful of free color paint samples and set to work making some beach-themed (free) artwork. It probably took about 10 minutes. More time to soak in the sand and sea."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- Piece of cardstock
- Glue stick
- Craft scissors
- Paint chips
- Picture frame
DIY Project Instructions
Cut a piece of sturdy cardstock to fit the size of the frame.
This beach art was going to be a simple sand and sea view. Start by ripping a strip of tan paint chip.
Repeat the same but with various shades of blue paint chips.
Once you like the layout (and it resembles the sand and sea), use a glue stick to secure them to the cardstock.
Use scissors to cut off any excess paint chips.
Insert the free paint chip art into the frame.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Geode Curtain Tie-Backs
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- 5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- DIY Fabric Storage Box Upcycle
- Upcycled Wooden Storage Caddy DIY
- Fall Porch Idea
- Succulious Mason Jar Storage Idea
- The Super Simple Scrap Wood Wall Organizer
- 36 DIY Dorm Decor Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- Mini Candy Christmas Trees
- Halloween Eyeball Lantern