This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Drop Cloth Striped Area Rug
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Area rugs can be so expensive, but you can make your own for a fraction of the price with just a large drop cloth and fabric paint! I created this area rug for our master bedroom, doubling up the edges and painting crisp stripes around the border. Various sizes of painters tape created perfectly spaced stripes, and fabric paint filled in the gaps."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Read NextDiy Faux Clay Vases For Home Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Diy Faux Clay Vases For Home Decor
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Easy No-Sew Fabric Flowers
- Alcove DIY Display Shelves
- 5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage
- How To Cover Glass Doors With Fabric
- Lace No-Sew DIY Curtains
- No Sew Rope Decorative Dish
- Adorable DIY Bracelet Organizer Box
- Heart Pompom Wreath
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket