DIY Drop Cloth Striped Area Rug
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Area rugs can be so expensive, but you can make your own for a fraction of the price with just a large drop cloth and fabric paint! I created this area rug for our master bedroom, doubling up the edges and painting crisp stripes around the border. Various sizes of painters tape created perfectly spaced stripes, and fabric paint filled in the gaps."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
- Air Plant Display
- DIY Asymmetrical Bookshelf
- Rustic DIY Silverware Holder
- DIY Crate Ottoman
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- Inexpensive Upcycled DIY Cork Board
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath
- Diy Repurposed Quote Globe
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand