DIY Custom Candles with Ribbon
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Plain candles, especially those that are used solely for decorative purposes, can be pretty boring. Instead of searching and paying for decorative candles, learn how to make your own custom candles using ribbon and an iron. Other than the occasional hot iron “owie”, this super thrifty project comes together super quickly! Why spend money on store-bought candles when you can easily upcycle an existing candle using any color or style ribbon you may already have at home and your iron? Make your own custom decorated candles!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- Parchment paper
Cut a piece of parchment paper long enough to wrap around candle.
Wrap the ribbon around the candle in whatever pattern you like.
With the pattern in place, wrap the parchment paper around the candle.
Gently iron the parchment paper.
Remove the parchment paper once the ribbon has adhered to the candle.
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Rustic Wooden Keys Pottery Barn Dupe
- DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
- How to Braid a Large Rag Rug
- Easy No Sew Rope Basket
- 31 Amazing DIY Home Decor Ideas You Will Love
- Easy Upcycled Sweater DIY Box
- Stacked Wooden Lamp
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Incredible Jar Chandelier DIY Light
- Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bright Confetti Decorated DIY Side Table
- Colorful DIY Triangle Shelves
- Simple Rustic DIY Bench
- Teacup Succulent DIY Planter
- L-Shaped DIY Outdoor Bench
- How to Sew a Jumpsuit
- Laser Cut DIY Midi Skirt
- DIY Off the Shoulder Dress
- Super Cheap DIY Hair Rollers
- Romantic Long Hair Updo Tutorial