DIY Crate Ottoman
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If you know me, you know I’m obsessed with crates and love using them in DIY projects for home decor. Today we’re creating a DIY Crate Ottoman from two crates I found at my local craft store. You’re going to love how practical and customizable this DIY project is. Grab your favorite color of Americana Decor Chalky Finish paint and let’s start crafting! I hope you all enjoyed this project! This will look great in any of your home decor. I love that this is a functional piece for storing blankets, books, or anything you want at arms reach."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub