DIY Confetti Washi Tape Accent Wall
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"When I started brainstorming décor ideas for the closet in our nursery, I had a design dilemma. I wanted to give it a colorful makeover, but latex paint was out – those fumes rub this pregnant lady the wrong way. So I decided to try a confetti washi tape wall! We’ve been affectionately calling it the “closet confetti.” This is something that anybody can do, and it doesn’t necessarily have to be in a closet or even in a nursery. It would look great as an accent wall in the living room, or as a photo backdrop at an event."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat