DIY Bean Bag Chair
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Bean bag chairs are so comfortable and great to have around for extra seating. You can make your own quick and easy bean bag chair with this DIY Bean Bag Chair tutorial. This free sewing tutorial requires only basic sewing skills to complete. You can use this bean bag for seating in a kids room, in a dorm room, or in a living room. You can adjust the size of your DIY bean bag chair depending on whether it's for an adult or a child. If you've wondered how to make a bean bag chair, check out this DIY tutorial.
From the blogger: "Make your own bean bag in 30 minutes with this easy bean bag sewing tutorial! These are so comfy and easy, you’ll want to make one for each member of your family!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Chic DIY Plant Hanger
- Off the Wall Repurposed Paint Brush Hooks
- Repurposed Wine Crate DIY Serving Tray
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- Easy Etched Glass DIY Storage
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Alcove DIY Display Shelves
- Affordable DIY Shoe Organizer
- Elegant Floating DIY Shelves
- A Craft for Every Room: DIY Room Decor
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Ice Cream Coloring Page
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Teacher Appreciation Tag
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- Flowers Coloring Page
- Printable I Spy Camping
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow