This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Cute Pom Pom DIY Rug
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you love soft, squishy rugs? Add some fluffy, cute accent to any room with this DIY pom pom rug that is insanely easy to make! Super easy and fun to make, so cute and fluffy, this rug is the perfect addition to a bedroom or nursery, or even a bathroom. If you have kids, this DIY pom pom rug would be an amazing family activity for that long summer break! And makes a beautiful pop of color!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Read NextCute Cardboard DIY Basket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Mistress of All Ev il
Jul 26, 2017
This is surprisingly cute. I'm not even a fan of pom poms, but I would totally put something like this in my home... in black, of course.
Jul 05, 2017
Pom poms have been super trendy lately, and these are a great way to add a pop of color to my bedroom or bathroom. Plus, they make the rug so soft!
Jun 29, 2017
This pom pom rug would be a great soft rug to make for my grandson to lay on. I had read her instructions on making bulk pom poms and it is a great way to make the pom poms. I tried it and it worked out quick and easy. Still need more to make this project, but thanks to diyideacenter, it won't take long.
Jun 27, 2017
I love rugs! This rug would be so cute cute with some neutral colors like gold, white, silver and tans. I'm not a huge fan of the bright colors. I can see this rug being my dog's favorite new nap spot!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Paint And Contact Paper Bookshelf Makeover
I saw a photo of a white bookshelf with a rustic wood back, and thought that would be the perfect way to update our laminate… Continue reading: "Paint And Contact Paper Bookshelf Makeover"
- Cute Cardboard DIY Basket
- Thrifted Personalized Serving Tray
- DIY Retro Caned Candle Holder
- Ginormous DIY Chalkboard
- DIY Rainbow Desk Organizer
- Wooden Stir Stick Table Runner DIY
- DIY Abstract Painted Storage Boxes
- Elegant Floating DIY Shelves
- Charming DIY Farmhouse Shelves
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Midsummer Headband
- Free Printable Farm Coloring Pages
- Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block