Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Square Motifs are the simplest pattern. They are quick to whip up. You can make them in any size with one pattern. You can join and crochet them into any project of your choice.....Blankets, Pillow Covers, Placemats, Tablemats, Doilies, Coasters.....the ideas are unlimited. Today am sharing the pattern for this Pretty and Quick to make Picot Flower Square Motif. You can use this motif to create a totally new project or use them as a applique for your already finished project or they would also make awesome coasters for your mugs!!!! This motif measures 4 inches. If you wish to make them bigger, then keeping repeating the last round untill you reach the size needed. Materials Used:- Cotton Knitting Yarn(Grey , Purple and Green) 4mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids