Copper Mason Jar Centerpiece
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This copper mason jar centerpiece is perfect for a wedding reception or any special occasion. I am in love with this project plus it is SUPER easy to make. Tea lights look great inside these jars and will really show through the surface that is similar to mercury glass."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
- Copper mason jars (you will need two for each centerpiece)
- Wood slice
- Burlap flowers
- Battery operated tea lights
String the burlap flowers together sort of like a daisy chain. The stems are wire so they are super easy to wrap around one another.
Wrap them all the way around until they make a “crown” for your mason jars as shown below. You might have to play with the spacing of the flowers but five flowers per jar worked great for my centerpiece.
Add the jars to the top of your wood slice and this one is ready to display at your wedding reception.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Easy Rustic DIY Wood Magnets
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
- Denim Rag Wreath DIY
- 38 DIY Shelves: The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Shelf
- Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Cloud Toilet Paper Storage
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Darling DIY Sink Curtains
- Easy DIY Curtain Tie Backs
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box